Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Where do I start?

When I first came to Full circle, I wasn't sure what I was going to do, or where I would fit in. I was full of uncertainty, and misdirection, but was sure that this was the place where God wanted me to be. I just said to Sherry, here I am, where do we start?

Just as any other adventure, would start at the beginning, and continue until He says for me to move on. There were all sorts of things to be done, the office was full of unpacked boxes of a mixture of which came from a recent move. Sherry, standing in the middle of the room, said start wherever you want. Boy did that make it easy! After analyzing the rooms we just did what had to be done. Sometimes two or three moves were necessary.

There was a door to be moved, desks to be re-arranged, boxes, and more boxes to be unpacked. We worked hard and showed each other little mercy. We knew that we would see our reward when we were finished. Those who saw the finished product of our labors was our reward. As soon as we were kind of done, we found something else that we could make better, (this could go on forever) but we will continue, as long as we continue to grow.

Each day is a gift, each person we help in any way is a blessing. I am just sorry that I didn't make up my mind to do this twenty years ago, but God is running this show. We do everything in His time, not ours.
until next time....
Peace and Blessings to all ,

Rockin Roger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home